Tattoo BalmSave 41% USD $28.99 USD $16.90
Mad Rabbit Tattoo Balm & Aftercare Cream - Tattoo Lotion for Color Enhancement - Brightener & Moisturizing Ointment - After Inked Salve to Revive & Refresh Old Tattoos - Natural & Organic - 5 Oz
Selected: 1 Pack (5 oz)
- ENHANCE & MAINTAIN YOUR INK - Your tattoos represent a significant investment of time, money, and body real-estate. Make them look their best while taking care of your skin. Eye-popping vibrancy from the first use.
- FOR NEW OR EXISTING TATTOOS - Enhanced depth, clarity, and contrast for all your body art. Keeps your tats healthy while also preventing ink discoloration. Maintains and restores the vibrancy you remember, now and for years to come.
- NATURAL ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - Made from only 7 all-natural, vegan, cruelty-free ingredients that will soothe, protect, and moisturize. No harsh ingredients, Parabens, or Sulfates.
- GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - Whether you have sensitive skin, or you’ve had a tattoo applied to a sensitive area of the body, trust Mad Rabbit.
- WORKS ON ALL SKIN COLORS AND INK COLORS - Great for bright colored art or monochrome blacks and blues. The perfect solution, no matter how much melanin you’ve got!
FAQ🤔❓What makes Mad Rabbit effective?✅ Natural and Organic ingredients like Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Essential Oils, nourishes & moisturize your skin, protect skin from UV radiation, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.🤔❓How is Mad Rabbit different from other Tattoo Aftercare Products?✅ Mad Rabbit uses natural, organic, non-toxic ingredients that are safe for the skin. You will never find parabens or anything artificial in our product.🤔❓Does Mad Rabbit work on old and newly healed tattoos?✅ Yes and yes! Mad Rabbit rejuvenates and brightens old tattoos. If you have a newly healed tattoo, it will look brand new for years!🤔❓What kind of tattoos and skin tones does Mad Rabbit work on?✅ Mad Rabbit works on all kinds of tattoos and all colored skin tones.🤔❓What kind of results will Mad Rabbit produce?✅ You will see results right away. There will be no ink discoloration, a more vibrant and protected tattoo, and your skin will be toned for stronger color.🤔❓Can I apply Mad Rabbit immediately after a tattoo session?✅ No, wait until your tattoo is healed before using Mad Rabbit.